WE ARE HIRING!
WANT TO WORK WITH US?
JOIN OUR TEAM AS A:
The Sélectionner Boutique is Barrington’s newest and best boutique. We are growing and we're looking for a friendly, communicative, and customer service-oriented manager to oversee daily operations at our store location located in Lake Barrington. In this position, you will play a pivotal role in managing our team of retail associates, interfacing with our customers, and contributing to the overall success and profitability of the store.
· Train, supervise, and manage retail staff
· Manage shifts and scheduling
· Lead staff meetings to ensure all associates stay informed
· Oversee stock levels and order new items when required
· Address customer complaints and issues in a professional manner
· Prepare various promotional materials and in-store displays
· Greet and assist all customers who enter our store.
· Assist customers in selecting our products. Work with the customer to maximize sales and ensure that the customer sees all our products and chooses the best ones for their needs.
· Work with other sales associates as needed to help them in their sales efforts.
· Learn as much about our product lines as possible. Gain as much product knowledge which will help in all sales efforts.
· Assist in keeping the store clean and well merchandised. Ensure that our products look great on the sales floor. Make suggestions for improvements.
· Maintain book of customers and contact them on a regular basis to inform them of new products and store events.
· Assist as needed in all marketing efforts, including social media.
· Provide feedback to owners as to how products are performing, both good sellers and bad sellers, and assist in evaluating our product selection.
· Learn and operate our store and online channel POS systems (Square & Shopify).
· Receive, inspect, and price merchandise, to ensure the goods get on to the selling floor as quickly as possible.
· Re-Stock, Sticker, Tag, Hang/Steam New Products
· Answer inbound phone calls with questions
· Solve and positively handle all customer issues
· Assist with cycle counts and annual physical inventory
· Assist with special projects as needed.
· Provide other departmental assistance as needed.
· Must be detail oriented and highly organized
Working Conditions & Essential Physical Demands
· Subject to lifting to 50 lbs., standing, stooping, bending and walking for long periods of time.
· Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends, and special events. Must work special events and where needed within the company
· Must possess and display a dedication to our store’s mission and vision
· Must pass a background check
· Must present a neat, professional appearance
Boutique Manager Requirements and Qualifications
· Excellent interpersonal communication capabilities
· Customer service-oriented attitude
· Confidence to lead and direct a team of associates
· Ability to stay organized and manage time effectively
· Strengths in leadership, management, team building, and problem-solving
· Capability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Numerical and analytical knowledge to properly manage cash and financial records
· Understanding of basic business management functions
· Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
· Minimum of a high school diploma.
· 3+ years of experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a supervisory role
· Proven competencies in effective communication and management
· Willingness to learn and tackle new challenges
Education, Experience, and Core Competencies
High School Diploma or EquivalentExcellent written and oral communication skills.Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships.Excellent math skills.
Flexible scheduleGenerous employee discount
See more details & APPLY NOW!
PART-TIME STYLIST/SALES ASSOCIATE
We have many options available for someone who loves fashion and wants to work part-time.
- Sample shifts include 10-2 or 2-6 Tuesday through Saturday 2-3 days per week.
- Work a minimum of one Saturday per month
Want more details? Send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you walk out of the selectionner, you should be smiling.
From daily essentials to once in a lifetime events....
The way you feel in your clothes is just as important as the way you look in your clothes.
At the Sélectionner you will discover trendy yet timeless pieces, each thoughtfully curated to bring comfortable style your dynamic life.
Honesty in fashion. You will not leave our boutique with something that doesn't look good on you.
Authenticity expressed through apparel and accessories. A belief that every woman deserves to look and feel beautiful.
Friendship, Joy, and celebrating your ongoing evolution.
Life is a party; let's make the most of it.Humor is powerful & LAughter is contagious. You'll find that here too.
North Pepper Road, Suite H, Lake Barrington, Illinois 60010
Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm
Saturday, 11am - 9pm
Sunday, 11am - 5pm